2017 was one of the best year for the American stock market as measured by the S&P 500 return of 21.7% vs. the long-term average of 10% per year. My stock portfolio ended 2017 with a 28.8% return beating the S&P 500 by more than 7%!
2018 to date is one of the most volatile years with two corrections (i.e. drop of 10% or more) in the last 5 months. Despite that, my stock portfolio is up again 9.2% vs. only 2.3% for the S&P500.
On top of the main reasons explained in my previous article “6 reasons why my portfolio is up over 25% in 2017”, there is another very important secret of this outperformance; during the two market corrections, I moved money from my conservative part of the portfolio (i.e. Bonds and Gold) to my aggressive part of the portfolio (i.e. Growth stocks and leveraged ETFs). I have been following this rule since years and it was one of the main reasons to beat the market for many years. It is a simple implementation of Warren Buffett’s advice “You have to be greedy when everyone is fearful”. This is also what I shared with my coaching clients during my 8 and 2 weeks coaching coursewhich helped them to also beat the market.
Recently, I sent a message to a selected number of wealth Height’s members announcing a very good news. Now, I’m sharing the same with you:
Interactive Brokers has finally approved my Friends and Family (F&F) account, enabling me to manage friends’ accounts while keeping them in their names. However, they limited the number of accounts to be managed to only 15. Many have been already booked and few slots are still available.
The benefits of having your account managed by Wealth Heights are:
- 20+ years of experience in stock market investment managing multimillion dollar portfolios.
- Return of 33.8% CAGR in the last 6 years vs. the 15.7% market return (S&P 500).
- Account will be in your name and you are the only one who can fund or withdraw money.
- You can take your money back at any moment and within a few days it will be in your bank account.
- Build the portfolio that fits your personal situation (Aggressive growth, Growth, Balanced, Conservative or Income).
- All portfolios meet the 4 dimensions of diversity to minimize downside risks:
- Different Asset class (Stocks, Bonds, Gold and ETFs)
- Different industries (Technology, Health Care, Financials, Utilities, and more)
- Different market (USA, UK, Japan, Europe and others)
- Different currencies (USD, GBP, CHF, Euro and others)
- Apart from very little admin fees, Wealth Heights compensation will be based on performance as a % of the profit (i.e. No profit = No compensation). The overall cost is much less than investing banks as it is linked to performance.
- No minimum amount to invest. However, the amount to invest will be part of the selection criteria, given the limit of only 15 accounts.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org