Below are the top 10 performing leveraged (Table 1) and non-leveraged (Table 2) ETFs. Please note that the S&P500 return for the last 5 years is 10%. This list will be very useful when you start building your own portfolio. Please make sure you do more research and understand the details of these ETFs before deciding to invest. More details can be found on ETF.com.
As explained in Wealth Heights courses, we need to make sure that our portfolios are well diversified following the 5 dimensions of diversification to minimize downside risk:
- Multiple Asset class (Stocks, Bonds, commodities, Real estate, etc.))
- Different industries (Technology, Health Care, Financials, Utilities…etc.)
- Several markets (USA, UK, Japan, Europe, etc.)
- Range of core currencies (USD, GBP, CHF, Euro, etc.)
- Different time of investment
Wealth Heights portfolios not only adhere to these 5 dimensions of diversification but also
- Built based on the legendary investors’ learnings
- Beating the market (S&P 500) for multiple years without excessive risk
- I or my coaching clients personally invested on them
- It fits all type of investors (Risk takers, Balanced, Conservative and income seekers)
You can purchase any of these portfolios and start investing immediately by clicking here.
If you are interested to know more about Wealth Heights 4 or 8 hours courses, we can arrange a quick call to discuss your financial and investment goals and the best next steps. Just send an email to email@example.com
As usual, please don’t hesitate to send all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best