High quality companies consistently outperform the market but the trick is to identify these quality companies. In my free report, “4 steps the doubled my money” I explained in details the criteria and steps to follow to find these high-quality companies but If you didn’t get this e-book when registering in Wealth Heights, please send me an email and I will send it to you.
The good news is that I found an easier way to buy high quality stocks with high ROE (Return on Equity), stable earnings growth and low debt/equity, relative to peers in each sector by investing in iShares Edge MSCI U.S.A. Quality Factor ETF with the ticker “QUAL”.
This ETF had almost 80% return for the past 5 years outperforming the S&P500 as you see in the below chart. It holds high quality companies such as Facebook, Apple, Mastercard, Johnson and Johnson, Exxon Mobile and Walt Disney. It is very well diversified and has a relatively low expense ration at 0.15%.
If you are looking for even better performance with up to 30% CAGR for the past 8 years, you can get one of Wealth Heights portfolio by clicking here. Wealth Heights Portfolios fulfill the following criteria:
- Based on the legendary investors’ learnings
- Beating the market (S&P 500) for multiple years without excessive risk
- It meets the 5 Dimensions of Diversifications for extra safety
- I or my coaching clients personally invested on them
- It fits all type of investors; Growth, Conservative and Income seeker